To further promote the growth of our future aviators, PilotTricks will be raising funds for flight training scholarships. Get into the Holiday Spirit and help fund this Scholarship!
Want to help fund this scholarship?
So far we have raised $844 USD of our $3,000 Goal!
Visit the campaign website and enter to win an iPad Mini
If you have ever wanted to learn to fly, fill out an application to win a $3,000 scholarship to be applied towards your flight training to help you solo.
You will win this scholarship if you
1. Have never soloed before (have never flown an aircraft by yourself)
2. Demonstrate the most passion for flying by uploading a 1-minute YouTube video explaining
- what goal(s) you hope to accomplish with your flying
- what got you interested in flying
- how this scholarship can help you meet your goals
3. Fill out the Online Application
11:59PM PST, December 31, 2012
A $3,000 Scholarship will be presented to the winner at the next Women of Aviation event in March, 2013. Details TBD.
How to Apply
It’s important that you follow these instructions precisely:
1. Fill out the Application Form
2. Upload a one-minute video on YouTube with the following title (copy paste): PilotTricks Gift Of Flight Challenge vid by [your name here]
P.S. Know someone else who might be interested in winning or funding this Scholarship, share this link with your friends!