Do you want to learn to fly, but are scared that it will
- take too long?
- cost too much?
- be too difficult?
- take too much out of you?
Then this eBook is just what you need! It will walk you through, step-by-step, from the decision to learn to fly to Private Pilot and beyond.
Don’t become a sad statistic – 80% of student pilots never finish flight training. The biggest reason: lack of information and a sense of being overwhelmed. This book DEMYSTIFIES the flight training process.
Did you know, many student pilots have a support network they can turn to. They know other pilots, their roommate is a flight instructor, their dad is an airline pilot, etc. With this little book, even if you don’t know any one else in aviation, you too can be confident throughout the flight training experience. Learn exactly how to take full control of your flight training.
You will learn how to:
- Find FREE cash for your flight training
- Get the money for the PPL certificate in less than 5 months
- Take control of your flight training and enjoy the experience
- Determine what type of pilot you want to be, so that you can choose the right type of flight training
- Avoid the 4 biggest pitfalls students fall into that prevents them from ever finishing flight training
- Determine the actual cost of flight training as it applies to your unique situation
- Choose the perfect flight school for your unique situation
- Choose the perfect flight instructor for your specific needs
- Know if you qualify for an FAA Medical before visiting a medical examiner
- Still become a pilot, even if you don’t qualify for an FAA Medical
- Ensure that you don’t run out of money in the middle of your flight training
- Pass your written exam with flying colors
- Pass your oral exam with flying colors
- Master the two techniques that will guarantee your success as a student or professional pilot
- Use FREE computer simulators to put you ahead of the game
- Develop leadership skills so that you command each flight
- Master must-do tactics to ensure you pass your checkride
- Stay physically and emotionally healthy throughout your flight training
PLUS, you’ll also get a handful of practical tools that you can use during your actual flight lessons.
- Flight training progress sheets
- Pre- and post-flight briefing sheets
- Cross country planning checklist
- And more….
You get all this with for ABSOLUTELY FREE!